Hello gorgeous people, this MOTD (Makeup Of The Day) is a look that is soft yet pronounced. I will be listing the products that were used and where they were used.
For my brows:
– a random brown pencil to fill in
– la girl pro concealer & black opal concealer ( both lighter than my skin tone)
– angled brow brush
– mascara wand
– a white eyeshadow from my 120 pallet to mildly highlight under my brow bone using a detailer brush from real techniques.
For my eyes i have on:
– neutral shades from my 120 eyeshadow pallet i got from ( beautykink.com) or you can visit their instagram (beautykink) plus transition colour.
-highlighted my inner tear duct area mildly with elf smudge pot in gotta glow
– red cherry lashes #82 (i adjusted the transition and length with a brow scissors)
– i used a random black glue which works for me but will suggest duo lash glue, its about 2000N and you can get it from beautykink ( it dries out clear)
– lined my upper lid with a black liquid liner ( any liquid liner will do)
– lined my lower lid with a black kohl pencil ( any black pencil will do)
– first applied my foundation ( any foundation of your choice) for me i used the mary kay medium coverage foundation #607 for my overall face with an elf pro foundation brush, blended it with a real techniques buffer brush from the core collection ( you can get it at beautykink)
– for my under eye, i used l.a girl pro concealer in toffee and stippled it out with the real techniques pointed foundation brush, applied ben nye banana powder to set it also on my nose and forehead (any translucent setting powder will do)
– contoured my face with the sleek contour kit in dark using my contour brush from real techniques, also used the same brush to apply the highlight from the kit and blended out.
– im blushing with tara mineral blush #27 mildly applied
On my lips i have on a brown liner applied over my lips to tone down the lipstick, then zaron lip pencil im brick chick to outline my lips before i applied Candy Yum-Yum lipstick by Mac
Then i sprayed on my elf mist and set spray.
Remain gorgeous^_^, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or a dupe ( of any product i used) u know and follow/ subscribe to this blog below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️